JKT FOODS EUROPE LIMITED
- JKT Foods Europe Limited, based in the United Kingdom and registered with the UK Chamber of Commerce, is a Subsidiary of JKT Foods Europe BV, Netherlands
- JKT Foods Europe Limited is a B2B trading company for ingredients for products such as Peanuts and seeds for both the bird feeding and human consumption markets.
- The UK company was established in 2007, with the intention to promote Indian products from its own JKT plants in India. However, with ever growing demand and the support from its clients, JKT UK is now sourcing and trading products from all over the world. The UK office was specifically opened to ensure fast and reliable supplies to customers across the UK and Ireland.
- Through our own international networks and partnerships with both large and small-scale producers, our global sourcing capabilities enable us to reliably source and deliver high-quality products to customers around the world.
- Our expertise in supply chain management, logistics and distribution allows us to handle, store, transport and distribute across Europe with EC quality and standards.
- One of our strengths as an independent trader, allows us to trade with a large number of origins and with our wealth of understanding of the various markets, ensures we can offer our customers best cost benefits.
- Our trading team manages all the risks, systems and processes, to ensure that the supply to our clients is stress free.
- We only buy from our approved suppliers, who are frequently visited by our purchasing team to inspect their plantations and facilities. We maintain regular contact with different market developments, which gives us a sharp insight to get the best deals for our clients.
- We do customize packing of bird feed in mix and straights for the bird foods retail chain/Shop.
- We have the ability to deliver full containers direct from origin, to single pallets from one of our storage warehouse partners.
- High Quality – We aim to supply high quality from our certified suppliers to all of our clients.
- Quality Documents – All products are supplied with a specification sheet and certificate of analysis.
- Easy Communication – You can contact us in various ways i.e. email, telephone, WhatApp and Skype and will always endeavor to respond to any enquiry within 24 hours.
- Best Price – We trade in large volumes from our international supplier base, and this gives us the opportunity of negotiating the best prices for our clients.
- Reliability – We don’t only offer just the product, but also a reliable assured supply regardless of the market situation.
- Total Service and Full Satisfaction!